I haven’t done a Thursday Thirteen in a while, mainly because I can’t think of anything. So, today I’m just going to post thirteen random things.
1. I watched a movie in Creative Writing today that was about a Nursing Home Beauty Pageant. It was possibly the strangest thing I have ever seen in my life. I could have done without the scene where the old lady put on her stockings.
2. I am very addicted to MyLeaky, The Leaky Cauldron’s newest form of online communication.
3. Benny ate half of a homemade bread the other day, because my mom didn’t put it in the microwave when she left. The only reason he didn’t eat the whole thing is because there was only half of it left. I’m just happy he didn’t eat the tin foil it was wrapped in.
4. It is very cold today, yet sunny. It is going to be 40 degrees on Saturday, which is pretty much a heatwave for Upstate NY in the beginning of February.
5. They keep the dorm rooms way too warm at night. The heat is on too high if you have to kick off your blankets when you’re trying to get to sleep in February. Why don’t they turn it down and save money?
6. I am not very good at the drums on Rock Band 2. I am decent at the guitar and not very good at the singing.
7. I have to write a 3 page paper about research methods for psychology, but not in my Research Methods class. It is for my Honors class. That means I have done research methods in every single class this semester except Creative Writing. Maybe I can write a story about how much I detest research methods and then I will have done something involving it in every one of my classes.
8. Dr. Foreman did something incredibly stupid on House on Monday. Something that could have cost him his medical license and probably would have if it had been done in real life. But since it was House, he was able to keep his license. Also, 13 (another doctor) got cancer due to Foreman’s stupidity, but was cured the same day she was diagnosed.
9. My iBook’s battery is dying and I will soon have to purchase another one. However, my bro informed me that 2.5 hours is a perfectly acceptable amount of time for a battery to last. He would think this since he does not have a Mac.
10. I have a bunch of pictures to post of Benny, but have not done so because uploading pictures to WordPress takes forever due to the fact that you can only upload one at once. Also, WordPress no longer lets me post pictures from Photobucket, which drives me insane.
11. LeakyCon is less than four months away! I cannot wait to meet other people who are obsessed with Harry Potter as I am.
12. I have way too many classes on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
13. Nobody has shown up to my tutoring sessions for Statistics yet. This might be due to the insanely early hour I hold them. Nobody wants to do Statistics at eight in the morning. Thus, the three sessions I have had so far were in essence study halls for me.
Filed under: Harry Potter, Mischief Managed, Really Grinds My Gears, The Daily Grind, the humor of life, the mutt, Thursday Thirteen, TV Shows | 1 Comment »